- Influence of the Angelina Jolie Announcement and Insurance Reimbursement on Practice Patterns for Hereditary Breast Cancer.
Lee Jihyoun et al. Journal of breast cancer 2017 Jun 20(2) 203-207
- The influence of gene expression profiling on decisional conflict in decision making for early-stage breast cancer chemotherapy.
MacDonald Karen V et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2016 Jul 6185-93
- Current condition of genetic medicine for hereditary breast cancer.
Terui-Kohbata Hiroko et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2017 Jul 7(1) 98-102
- Does biomarker information impact breast cancer patients' preferences and physician recommendation for adjuvant chemotherapy?
Partridge Ann H et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 Jun
- Test gives accurate prognosis for breast cancer patients with 'ultralow' risk
A Sandou, Medical News Today, June 30, 2017
sábado, 15 de julio de 2017
Breast Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.