- Recent Patterns in Genetic Testing for Breast and Ovarian Cancer Risk in the U.S.
Han Xuesong et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2017 Jun
- The Changing Landscape of Genetic Testing for Inherited Breast Cancer Predisposition.
Afghahi Anosheh et al. Current treatment options in oncology 2017 May 18(5) 27
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer Penetrance Estimates Derived From Germline Multiple-Gene Sequencing Results in Women
AW Kurian, JCO Precision Oncology, June 27, 2017
- Age-specific overall risk of breast, ovarian cancer among women with BRCA1/2 genetic mutations
Science Mag, June 20, 2017
- Development and validation of a variant detection workflow for BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes and its clinical application based on the Ion Torrent technology.
Buzolin Ana Lígia et al. Human genomics 2017 Jun 11(1) 14
lunes, 10 de julio de 2017
CDC - Know:BRCA Resources
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.