From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.
- Summaries for patients. Assessing the genetic risk for BRCA-related breast or ovarian cancer in women: recommendations from the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force.
Published 2014 ( U.S. Preventive Services Task Force)
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Genetic/Familial High-Risk Assessment: Breast and Ovarian, Version 2.2017.
Published 2017 ( National Comprehensive Cancer Network)
- AGO Austria recommendations for genetic testing of patients with ovarian cancer.
- Genetic/Familial High-Risk Assessment: Breast and Ovarian, Version 2.2015.
Published 2016 ( National Comprehensive Cancer Network)
- Singapore Cancer Network (SCAN) Guidelines for Referral for Genetic Evaluation of Common Hereditary Cancer Syndromes.
Published 2016 ( Singapore Cancer Network)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario