- FDA expands approved use of Kalydeco to treat additional mutations of cystic fibrosis
FDA, May 2017
- Cystic Fibrosis and C. Diff : A Dangerous Combination
CDC's Safe Healthcare Blog Post, April 2017
- Expanded Cystic Fibrosis Therapy.
Voelker Rebecca et al. JAMA 2017 Jul 318(1) 20
- Cystic Fibrosis Among Asians: Why Ethnicity-Based Genetic Testing is Obsolete
R Lewis, PLOS Blogs, July 6, 2017
- Cystic Fibrosis DNA Mutation Detection Proficiency Testing[PDF 1.58 MB]
CDC Division of Laboratory Systems, 2017
sábado, 15 de julio de 2017
Cystic Fibrosis: Genetics and Public Health [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.