- The Cost-effectiveness of Genetic Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia: a Systematic Review.
Rosso A et al. Annali di igiene : medicina preventiva e di comunita 29(5) 464-480
- Evaluation of clinical and laboratory parameters used in the identification of index cases for genetic screening of familial hypercholesterolemia in Brazil.
Silva Pãmela R S et al. Atherosclerosis 2017 Jun 263257-262
- Long-Term Cardiovascular Risk in Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia Relatives Identified by Cascade Screening.
Kjærgaard Kasper Aalbæk et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2017 Jun 6(6)
- Putting Into Perspective the Hazards of Untreated Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Hopkins Paul N et al. Journal of the American Heart Association 2017 Jun 6(6)
- PCSK9 inhibitor access barriers-issues and recommendations: Improving the access process for patients, clinicians and payers.
Baum Seth J et al. Clinical cardiology 2017 Apr 40(4) 243-254
sábado, 22 de julio de 2017
Familial hypercholesterolemia | [Updates on Specific Diseases]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.