Last Posted: Jul 20, 2017
- The Cost-effectiveness of Genetic Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolemia: a Systematic Review.
Rosso A et al. Annali di igiene : medicina preventiva e di comunita 29(5) 464-480
- Is ANGPTL3 a Target to Reduce Cardiovascular Risk?
NEJM video, July 18, 2017,
- Issues and Challenges in Diagnostic Sequencing for Inherited Cardiac Conditions.
Walsh Roddy et al. Clinical chemistry 2017 Jan 63(1) 116-128
- Assessment of the clinical utility of adding common single nucleotide polymorphism genetic scores to classical risk factor algorithms in coronary heart disease risk prediction in UK men.
Beaney Katherine E et al. Clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine 2017 Jun
- Greater preclinical atherosclerosis in treated monogenic familial hypercholesterolemia vs. polygenic hypercholesterolemia.
Sharifi Mahtab et al. Atherosclerosis 2017 May
- Identification of 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome via Newborn Screening for Severe Combined Immunodeficiency.
Barry Jessica C et al. Journal of clinical immunology 2017 May
- Polygenic Risk Score Identifies Subgroup with Higher Burden of Atherosclerosis and Greater Relative Benefit from Statin Therapy in the Primary Prevention Setting.
Natarajan Pradeep et al. Circulation 2017 Feb
- Common Variants for Cardiovascular Disease- Clinical Utility Confirmed
SE Humphries, Circulation, editorial, May 30, 2017
- Association between a common immunoglobulin heavy chain allele and rheumatic heart disease risk in Oceania.
Parks Tom et al. Nature communications 2017 May 14946
- Genotype Positive Long QT Syndrome in Patients With Coexisting Congenital Heart Disease.
Ebrahim Mohammed A et al. The American journal of cardiology 2017 Apr
- Health risks for ataxia-telangiectasia mutated heterozygotes: a systematic review, meta-analysis and evidence-based guideline.
van Os N J H et al. Clinical genetics 2016 Aug 90(2) 105-17
- Recent advances in genetic testing for familial hypercholesterolemia.
Iacocca Michael A et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 May
- Scientists make strides in hunt for genetic causes of heart disease,
by Tracie White, Scope Blog, May 22, 2017
- Genetics of coronary artery disease: discovery, biology and clinical translation
AV Khera et al, Nature Rev Genetics, 2017
- Fifteen new risk loci for coronary artery disease highlight arterial-wall-specific mechanisms
J MM Howson et al, Nature Genetics
- Heritability and risks associated with early onset hypertension: multigenerational, prospective analysis in the Framingham Heart Study.
Niiranen Teemu J et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2017 May 357j1949
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario