- Precision Oncology: Gene Changes Predict Immunotherapy Response
NIH Director Blog, June 20, 2017
- Genetic mutations predict patient response to immunotherapy
Science Mag, June 8, 2017
- Cancer Precision Medicine: Why More Is More and DNA Is Not Enough.
Schütte Moritz et al. Public health genomics 2017 Jun
- Immunotherapy drug opens a new era of precision medicine for cancer
M Healy, May 26, 2017
- Predictive model for high-frequency microsatellite instability in colorectal cancer patients over 50 years of age.
Fujiyoshi Kenji et al. Cancer medicine 2017 May
domingo, 9 de julio de 2017
Immunotherapy [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.