- Genomic profile of a patient with triple negative essential thrombocythemia, unresponsive to therapy: A case report and literature review.
Journal of advanced research 2017 Jul 8 (4): 375-378.
Zaidi Uzma, Shahid Saba, Fatima Naveen, Ahmed Shariq, Sufaida Gul, Nadeem Muhammad, Shamsi Tah
- The Prevalence of PMM2-CDG in Estonia Based on Population Carrier Frequencies and Diagnosed Patients.
JIMD reports 2017 Jul .
Vals Mari-Anne, Pajusalu Sander, Kals Mart, Mägi Reedik, Õunap Katr
- Burden of rare variants in ALS genes influences survival in familial and sporadic ALS.
Neurobiology of aging 2017 Jun .
Pang Shirley Yin-Yu, Hsu Jacob Shujui, Teo Kay-Cheong, Li Yan, Kung Michelle H W, Cheah Kathryn S E, Chan Danny, Cheung Kenneth M C, Li Miaoxin, Sham Pak-Chung, Ho Shu-Leo
- EIF1AX and NRAS mutations co-occur and cooperate in low-grade serous ovarian carcinomas.
Cancer research 2017 Jun .
Etemadmoghadam Dariush, Azar Walid J, Lei Ying, Moujaber Tania, Garsed Dale W, Kennedy Catherine, Fereday Sian, Mitchell Chris, Chiew Yoke-Eng, Hendley Joy, Group Australian Ovarian Cancer Study, Sharma Raghwa, Harnett Paul, Li Jason, Christie Elizabeth L, Patch Ann-Marie, George Joshy, Au-Yeung George, Mir Arnau Gisela, Holloway Timothy P, Semple Timothy, Pearson John V, Waddell Nicola, Grimmond Sean, Köbel Martin, Rizos Helen, Lomakin Ivan, Bowtell David D L, DeFazio An
- Whole genome sequencing identifies missense mutation in MTBP in Shar-Pei affected with Autoinflammatory Disease (SPAID).
BMC genomics 2017 May 18 (1): 348.
Metzger Julia, Nolte Anna, Uhde Ann-Kathrin, Hewicker-Trautwein Marion, Distl Ottm
sábado, 22 de julio de 2017
Whole genome sequencing - Updates on Specific Topics
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology