Last Posted: Dec 18, 2017
- Genetic epidemiology of eating disorders.
Bulik Cynthia M et al. Current opinion in psychiatry 2016 Nov (6) 383-8
- Genetics of Anorexia Nervosa.
Baker Jessica H et al. Current psychiatry reports 2017 Sep (11) 84
- The Anorexia Nervosa Genetics Initiative: Overview and Methods
LM Thornton et al, BioRXIV preprints, Dec 2017
- A randomized phase II study of S-1 versus capecitabine as first-line chemotherapy in elderly metastatic gastric cancer patients with or without poor performance status: clinical and pharmacogenetic results.
Kim Mi-Jung, et al. Pharmacogenetics and genomics 2017 11
- Investigation of common, low-frequency and rare genome-wide variation in anorexia nervosa.
Huckins L M, et al. Molecular psychiatry 2017 7
- Catechol-O-Methyltransferase (COMT) Val158Met Polymorphism and Eating Disorders: Data From a New Biobank and Meta-Analysis of Previously Published Studies.
Collantoni Enrico, et al. European eating disorders review : the journal of the Eating Disorders Association 2017 11 (6) 524-532
- A phase I study of foretinib plus erlotinib in patients with previously treated advanced non-small cell lung cancer: Canadian cancer trials group IND.196.
Leighl Natasha B, et al. Oncotarget 2017 9 (41) 69651-69662
- Influence of TFAP2B and KCTD15 genetic variability on personality dimensions in anorexia and bulimia nervosa.
Gamero-Villarroel Carmen, et al. Brain and behavior 2017 9 (9) e00784
- A genome-wide association study of anorexia nervosa suggests a risk locus implicated in dysregulated leptin signaling.
Li Dong, et al. Scientific reports 2017 6 (1) 3847
- Genetic polymorphisms and serum concentrations of adiponectin and resistin in anorexia nervosa and healthy controls - pilot study.
Ziora-Jakutowicz Karolina, et al. Neuro endocrinology letters 2017 7 (3) 215-223
- Association of the 5-HT2A receptor gene promoter polymorphism-1438G/A with anorexia nervosa and psychopathological traits in the Chinese Han population: A preliminary study.
Kang Qing, et al. Asia-Pacific psychiatry : official journal of the Pacific Rim College of Psychiatrists 2017 6
- Genome-wide association study of facial emotion recognition in children and association with polygenic risk for mental health disorders.
Coleman Jonathan R I, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics 2017 6
- Genome-wide meta-analysis of cognitive empathy: heritability, and correlates with sex, neuropsychiatric conditions and cognition.
Warrier V, et al. Molecular psychiatry 2017 6
- Significant Locus and Metabolic Genetic Correlations Revealed in Genome-Wide Association Study of Anorexia Nervosa.
Duncan Laramie, et al. The American journal of psychiatry 2017 5 appiajp201716121402
- A phase I study of SAR405838, a novel human double minute 2 (HDM2) antagonist, in patients with solid tumours.
de Jonge Maja, et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2017 3 144-151
- Efficacy and Safety of FOLFIRI Regimen in Elderly Versus Nonelderly Patients with Metastatic Colorectal or Gastric Cancer.
Kim Ji-Won, et al. The oncologist 2017 2