- Psychosocial issues of a population approach to high genetic risk identification: Behavioural, emotional and informed choice issues.
French David P et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Nov 37148-153
- Our genes, our selves: hereditary breast cancer and biological citizenship in Norway.
Møller Pål et al. Medicine, health care, and philosophy 2017 Sep
- Myriad Genetics Embroiled in Breast-Cancer Data FightAgain,
by Erika Check Hayden, Scientific American, May 24, 2016
- Personal utility in genomic testing: is there such a thing?
Bunnik Eline M et al. Journal of medical ethics 2015 Apr 41(4) 322-6
- Translating personalized genomic medicine into clinical practice: evidence, values, and health policy.
Bombard Yvonne et al. Genome / National Research Council Canada = Genome / Conseil national de recherches Canada 2015 Nov 1-7
lunes, 25 de diciembre de 2017
Breast Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.