Last Posted: Dec 22, 2017
- New Genome Scores Predict Breast Cancer Odds for Any Woman
A Regalado, Tech Review, Dec 22, 2017
- Signatures of DNA-Repair Deficiencies in Breast Cancer.
Turner Nicholas C et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 12 (25) 2490-2492
- A prospective study to assess the clinical utility of serum HER2 extracellular domain in breast cancer with HER2 overexpression.
Reix Nathalie et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 160(2) 249-259
- Algorithms for prediction of the Oncotype DX recurrence score using clinicopathologic data: a review and comparison using an independent dataset.
Harowicz Michael R et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 162(1) 1-10
- Clinical Application of Detecting 21-Gene Recurrence Score in Predicating Prognosis and Therapy Response of Patients with Breast Cancer from Two Medical Centers.
Xiao Guodong et al. Cancer investigation 2017 Nov 35(10) 639-646
- Estimating the OncotypeDX score: validation of an inexpensive estimation tool.
Eaton Anne A et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 161(3) 435-441