- More Young Women With Breast Cancer Are Undergoing Genetic Testing, Study Finds,
Genome Web, February 11, 2016 [by free subscription only]
- Breast Cancer in Young Women: Research Priorities. A Report of the Young Survival Coalition Research Think Tank Meeting.
Korde Larissa A et al. Journal of adolescent and young adult oncology 2015 Mar 4(1) 34-43
- Should you get tested for the breast cancer gene?
By Lindsey Murray, Fox News Health, January 26, 2016
- Genetic testing for hereditary cancer predisposition: BRCA1/2, lynch syndrome, and beyond.
Hall M J et al. Gynecologic oncology 2016 Jan
- METHODS TO ENHANCE THE REPRODUCIBILITY OF PRECISION MEDICINE.
Manrai Arjun K et al. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing 2016 21180-2
lunes, 25 de diciembre de 2017
Breast Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.