- A Comprehensive Cancer Gene Test Gets the Go-Ahead
K Sheikh, Genome Magazine, Dec 4, 2017
- An international survey of surveillance schemes for unaffected BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers.
Madorsky-Feldman Dana et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 Jun 157(2) 319-327
- Are Comprehensive Next-generation Sequencing Analyses Really Required for the Management of Patients With Melanoma to Date?
Uguen Arnaud et al. Applied immunohistochemistry & molecular morphology : AIMM 2017 Oct
- BRCA-associated Cancers: Role of Imaging in Screening, Diagnosis, and Management.
Lee Michelle V et al. Radiographics : a review publication of the Radiological Society of North America, Inc 37(4) 1005-1023
- CRISPR Enables Cancer Immunotherapy Drug Discovery
Dana Farber Blog, Nov 30, 2017
- Estimating the number of potential family members eligible for BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation testing in a "Traceback" approach.
Moss Haley A et al. Genetic epidemiology 2017 Nov
- Evaluation of an amplicon-based next-generation sequencing panel for detection of BRCA1 and BRCA2 genetic variants.
Shin Saeam et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 Aug 158(3) 433-40
- FDA announces approval, CMS proposes coverage of first breakthrough-designated test to detect extensive number of cancer biomarkers,
FDA News Release, November 30, 2017
- Genomic Heterogeneity as a Barrier to Precision Medicine in Gastroesophageal Adenocarcinoma.
Pectasides Eirini et al. Cancer discovery 2017 Oct
- Outcomes of retesting BRCA negative patients using multigene panels.
Yadav Siddhartha et al. Familial cancer 2017 Jul 16(3) 319-328
sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017
Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Dec 07, 2017