Last Posted: Dec 17, 2017
- Comparison of Laboratory-Developed Tests and FDA-Approved Assays for BRAF, EGFR, and KRAS Testing.
Kim Annette S et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Dec
- Precision Medicine and Testing for Tumor BiomarkersAre All Tests Born Equal?
DF Hayes, JAMA Oncology, Dec 14, 2017
- Using the Seven Bridges Cancer Genomics Cloud to Access and Analyze Petabytes of Cancer Data.
Malhotra Raunaq et al. Current protocols in bioinformatics 2017 Dec 6011.16.1-11.16.32
- ClinGen Cancer Somatic Working Group - standardizing and democratizing access to cancer molecular diagnostic data to drive translational research.
Madhavan Subha et al. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing 2018 23247-258
- A Comprehensive Cancer Gene Test Gets the Go-Ahead
K Sheikh, Genome Magazine, Dec 4, 2017
- FDA announces approval, CMS proposes coverage of first breakthrough-designated test to detect extensive number of cancer biomarkers
CMS, NOv 30, 2017
- Foundation's cancer gene test gets U.S. FDA and Medicare nod
Reuter;s Health, Nov 30, 2017
- LinkedOmics: analyzing multi-omics data within and across 32 cancer types.
Vasaikar Suhas V et al. Nucleic acids research 2017 Nov
- Genomic studies track early hints of cancer
H Ledford, Nature News, Oct 27, 2017
- Study Uses Open Data to Analyze Normal Tissue Near Tumors
- 1 to 10 mutations are needed to drive cancer, scientists find
Sanger Institute, Oct 19, 2017
- A Window Into Clinical Next-Generation Sequencing-Based Oncology Testing Practices.
Nagarajan Rakesh et al. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine 2017 Oct
- Tumor DNA Sequencing in Cancer Treatment
- OncoKB: A Precision Oncology Knowledge Base.
Chakravarty Debyani et al. JCO precision oncology 2017 Jul 2017
- Mutation Detection in Patients With Advanced Cancer by Universal Sequencing of Cancer-Related Genes in Tumor and Normal DNA vs Guideline-Based Germline Testing
D Mandelker et al, JAMA, September 5, 2017
- The Potential and Challenges of Expanded Germline Testing in Clinical Oncology
EM Van Allen, JAMA, September 5, 2017