- A Comprehensive Cancer Gene Test Gets the Go-Ahead
K Sheikh, Genome Magazine, Dec 4, 2017
- Public trust and 'ethics review' as a commodity: the case of Genomics England Limited and the UK's 100,000 genomes project.
Samuel Gabrielle Natalie et al. Medicine, health care, and philosophy 2017 Oct
- Moral Duties of Genomics Researchers: Why Personalized Medicine Requires a Collective Approach.
Vos Shoko et al. Trends in genetics : TIG 2017 Feb 33(2) 118-128
- Ethics and clinical utility of direct-to-consumer genetic tests.
Sarin Rajiv et al. J Cancer Res Ther 11(1) 1-2
- A Web-Based Platform for Educating Researchers About Bioethics and Biobanking.
Sehovic Ivana et al. J Cancer Educ 2015 Mar 17.
sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017
Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
- Cancer PHGKB -
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.