- Universal Genomic Testing Needed to Win the War Against Cancer: Genomics IS the Diagnosis.
Subbiah Vivek et al. JAMA oncology 2016 Apr
- Almost a miracle: gene-edited cells that can cure cancer,
Genomics Education Programme, November 16, 2015
- Improving Patient Outcomes With Cancer Genomics: Unique Opportunities and Challenges in Pediatric Oncology.
Schnepp Robert W et al. JAMA 2015 Sep 1. 314(9) 881-3
- Cancer genomics: Data, data and more data,
by Clare Garvey, PLoS Blogs, Apr 17
- Pancreatic cancer genomics: where can the science take us?
Graham J S et al. Clin. Genet. 2014 Nov 12.
martes, 19 de diciembre de 2017
Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.