- Apolipoprotein E gene polymorphism modifies fasting total cholesterol concentrations in response to replacement of dietary saturated with monounsaturated fatty acids in adults at moderate cardiovascular disease risk.
Lipids in health and disease 2017 Nov 16 (1): 222.
Shatwan Israa M, Weech Michelle, Jackson Kim G, Lovegrove Julie A, Vimaleswaran Karani
- Association of CETP Gene Variants With Risk for Vascular and Nonvascular Diseases Among Chinese Adults.
JAMA cardiology 2017 Nov .
Millwood Iona Y, Bennett Derrick A, Holmes Michael V, Boxall Ruth, Guo Yu, Bian Zheng, Yang Ling, Sansome Sam, Chen Yiping, Du Huaidong, Yu Canqing, Hacker Alex, Reilly Dermot F, Tan Yunlong, Hill Michael R, Chen Junshi, Peto Richard, Shen Hongbing, Collins Rory, Clarke Robert, Li Liming, Walters Robin G, Chen Zhengming,
- Blood lipid genetic scores, the HMGCR gene and cancer risk: a Mendelian randomization study.
International journal of epidemiology 2017 Nov .
Orho-Melander Marju, Hindy George, Borgquist Signe, Schulz Christina-Alexandra, Manjer Jonas, Melander Olle, Stocks Tan
- Effect of LSR polymorphism on blood lipid levels and age-specific epistatic interaction with the APOE common polymorphism.
Clinical genetics 2017 Nov .
Xie T, Stathopoulou M G, Akbar S, Oster T, Siest G, Yen F T, Visvikis-Siest
- Functional polymorphism rs3783553 in the 3'-untranslated region of IL-1A increased the risk of ischemic stroke: A case-control study.
Medicine 2017 Nov 96 (46): e8522.
Wang Peng, He Qian, Liu Chen, He Shi Zhen, Zhu Shou Yan, Li Ying Wen, Su Wei, Xiang Shu Tian, Zhao
domingo, 10 de diciembre de 2017
Cholesterol [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From GWAS Catalog
The Catalog is a quality controlled, manually curated, literature-derived collection of all published genome-wide association studies.