- Cholesterol Management in the Era of PCSK9 Inhibitors.
Svatikova Anna et al. Current cardiology reports 2017 Sep 19(9) 83
- PCSK9 inhibition in the management of familial hypercholesterolemia.
Ogura Masatsune et al. Journal of cardiology 2017 Aug
- Optimal Treatment using Statins from Childhood in Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Nohara Atsushi et al. J. Atheroscler. Thromb. 2015 Sep 15.
- Universal cholesterol screening in kids IDs genetic dyslipidemia
Medpage Today, September 9, 2015
- Developing Medicines That Mimic the Natural Successes of the Human Genome: Lessons From NPC1L1, HMGCR, PCSK9, APOC3, and CETP.
Kathiresan Sekar et al. J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. 2015 Apr 21. 65(15) 1562-6
domingo, 10 de diciembre de 2017
Cholesterol [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.