- Needs Assessment in Genomic Education: A Survey of Health Educators in the United States.
Chen LS, et al. Health promotion practice 2013 4 (4) 4
- Cascade carrier testing after a child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis through newborn screening: investigating why most relatives do not have testing.
McClaren BJ, et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2013 7 (7) 7
- Variants of uncertain significance in BRCA testing: evaluation of surgical decisions, risk perception, and cancer distress.
Culver JO, et al. Clinical genetics 2013 11 (5) 5
- Effect of communicating genetic and phenotypic risk for type 2 diabetes in combination with lifestyle advice on objectively measured physical activity: protocol of a randomised controlled trial.
Godino JG, et al. BMC public health 2012 11
- Family perspectives in lynch syndrome becoming a family at risk, patterns of communication and influence on relations.
Bartuma K, et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2012 8 (1) 1
lunes, 11 de diciembre de 2017
Communication [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.