- The feasibility of detecting endometrial and ovarian cancer using DNA methylation biomarkers in cervical scrapings.
Chang Cheng Chang et al. Journal of gynecologic oncology 2018 Jan 29(1) e17
- Risk of Serous Endometrial Carcinoma in Women With Pathogenic BRCA1/2 Variant After Risk-Reducing Salpingo-Oophorectomy.
Saule Claire et al. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 2018 Feb (2)
- An NRG Oncology/GOG study of molecular classification for risk prediction in endometrioid endometrial cancer.
Cosgrove Casey M et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Nov
- Genetic anticipation in Swedish Lynch syndrome families.
von Salomé Jenny et al. PLoS genetics 2017 Oct 13(10) e1007012
- Phenotypic and genotypic heterogeneity of Lynch syndrome: a complex diagnostic challenge.
Lynch Henry T et al. Familial cancer 2017 Oct
- Universal Screening for Lynch Syndrome in Endometrial Cancers: Frequency of Germline Mutations and Identification of Patients with Lynch-Like Syndrome.
Dillon Jessica L et al. Human pathology 2017 Oct
- Value-based healthcare in Lynch syndrome.
Hennink Simone D et al. Familial cancer 2013 Jun 12(2) 347-54
- Molecular testing for Lynch syndrome in people with colorectal cancer: systematic reviews and economic evaluation.
Snowsill Tristan et al. Health technology assessment (Winchester, England) 2017 Sep 21(51) 1-238
- Clinical characteristics of Lynch-like cases collaterally classified by Lynch syndrome identification strategy using universal screening in endometrial cancer.
Takahashi Kazue et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Aug
- Family history of cancer predicts endometrial cancer risk independently of Lynch Syndrome: Implications for genetic counselling.
Johnatty Sharon E et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Aug
sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017
Endometrial Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Endometrial Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Dec 07, 2017