Last Posted: Dec 07, 2017
- A Field Guide for Cancer Diagnostics using cell-free DNA: From Principles to Practice and Clinical Applications.
Volckmar Anna-Lena et al. Genes, chromosomes & cancer 2017 Dec
- Computer-aided biomarker discovery for precision medicine: data resources, models and applications.
Lin Yuxin et al. Briefings in bioinformatics 2017 Nov
- Genomic Heterogeneity as a Barrier to Precision Medicine in Gastroesophageal Adenocarcinoma.
Pectasides Eirini et al. Cancer discovery 2017 Oct
- Margaret McCartney: Are we too captivated by precision medicine?
McCartney Margaret et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2017 356j1168
- Path toward Precision Oncology: Review of Targeted Therapy Studies and Tools to Aid in Defining "Actionability" of a Molecular Lesion and Patient Management Support.
Chae Young Kwang et al. Molecular cancer therapeutics 2017 Dec 16(12) 2645-2655
- The ESMO Precision Medicine Glossary.
Jørgensen Jan Trøst et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology 2017 Nov
- The Scope of Big Data in One Medicine: Unprecedented Opportunities and Challenges.
McCue Molly E et al. Frontiers in veterinary science 2017 4194
- Urine test for EGFR analysis in patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
Franovic Aleksandra et al. Journal of thoracic disease 2017 Oct 9(Suppl 13) S1323-S1331
- A Google map for healthcare
SR Johnson, Modern Healthcare, December 2, 2017
- Advancing Global Precision Medicine: An Overview of Genomic Testing and Counseling Services in Malaysia.
Balasopoulou Angeliki et al. Omics : a journal of integrative biology 2017 Nov
- Clinical relevance of molecular diagnostics in gastrointestinal (GI) cancer: European Society of Digestive Oncology (ESDO) expert discussion and recommendations from the 17th European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)/World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer, Barcelona.
Baraniskin Alexander et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2017 Nov 86305-317
- Critical Care and Personalized or Precision Medicine: Who needs whom?
Sugeir Shihab et al. Journal of critical care 2017 Nov
- Enhancing Next-Generation Sequencing-Guided Cancer Care Through Cognitive Computing.
Patel Nirali M et al. The oncologist 2017 Nov
- Interest in Genetic Testing Brings Precision Medicine Challenges
J Bresnick, Health IT Analytics, Nov 27, 2017
- Interest in Genetic Testing Brings Precision Medicine Challenges,
by Jennifer Bresnick, HealthIT Analytics, November 27, 2017
- Knowledge for Precision Medicine: Mechanistic Reasoning and Methodological Pluralism.
Tonelli Mark R et al. JAMA 2017 318(17) 1649-1650
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario