Last Posted: Dec 11, 2017
- Biological and clinical implications of telomere dysfunction in myeloid malignancies.
Kishtagari Ashwin et al. Therapeutic advances in hematology 2017 Nov (11) 317-326
- Diagnostic utility of telomere length measurement in a hospital setting
JK Alder et al, BioRXIV, Dec 2017
- Telomeres and Telomerase in Hematopoietic Dysfunction: Prognostic Implications and Pharmacological Interventions.
Vasko Theresa et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Oct (11)
- Telomeres, Aging and Exercise: Guilty by Association?
Chilton Warrick et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Nov (12)
- Telomere Length and Childhood Stress Dont Always Correlate
K Zimmer, the Scientist, Nov 17, 2017
- Inherited Chromosomally Integrated Human Herpesvirus 6 Genomes Are Ancient, Intact, and Potentially Able To Reactivate from Telomeres.
Zhang Enjie et al. Journal of virology 2017 Nov (22)
- Maternal Social Disadvantage and Newborn Telomere Length in Archived Dried Blood Spots from the Michigan Neonatal Biobank.
Needham Belinda L et al. Biodemography and social biology 2017 63(3) 221-235
- Is telomere length associated with the cognitive response to a lifestyle intervention?
Science Mag, August 30, 2017
- Cigarette smoking and telomere length: A systematic review of 84 studies and meta-analysis.
Astuti Yuliana et al. Environmental research 2017 Jul 158480-489
- Telomeres and telomerase in prostate cancer development and therapy.
Graham Mindy Kim et al. Nature reviews. Urology 2017 Jul
- Ancestry, Telomere Length, and Atherosclerosis Risk.
Benetos Athanase et al. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics 2017 Jun (3)
- Decoding Telomere Biology and Cancer Risk
NIH Intramural Research, 2017
- Synthesis and the interaction of 2-(1H-pyrazol-4-yl)-1H-imidazo[4,5-f][1,10]phenanthrolines with telomeric DNA as lung cancer inhibitors.
Liu Jiachun et al. European journal of medicinal chemistry 2017 Mar 13336-49
- Telomere length predicts cancer risk
Science Magazine, April 3, 2017
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Feb
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases
JAMA Oncology, February 23, 2017
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario