- DICER1-related Sertoli-Leydig cell tumor and gynandroblastoma: Clinical and genetic findings from the International Ovarian and Testicular Stromal Tumor Registry.
Schultz Kris Ann P et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Oct
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Feb
- Polygenic susceptibility to testicular cancer: implications for personalised health care.
Litchfield Kevin et al. British journal of cancer 2015 Nov 113(10) 1512-8
- Cancer Risk in Relatives of Testicular Cancer Patients by Histology Type and Age at Diagnosis: A Joint Study from Five Nordic Countries.
Kharazmi Elham et al. Eur. Urol. 2015 Aug (2) 283-9
- Nontesticular cancers in relatives of testicular germ cell tumor (TGCT) patients from multiple-case TGCT families.
McMaster Mary L et al. Cancer Med 2015 Jul (7) 1069-78
- Prospectively Identified Incident Testicular Cancer Risk in a Familial Testicular Cancer Cohort.
Pathak Anand et al. Cancer Epidemiol. Biomarkers Prev. 2015 Aug 11.
- Quantifying the heritability of testicular germ cell tumour using both population-based and genomic approaches.
Litchfield Kevin et al. Sci Rep 2015 13889
- Recurrent genomic rearrangements in primary testicular lymphoma.
Twa David D W et al. J. Pathol. 2015 Jun (2) 136-41
- Infertility etiologies are genetically and clinically linked with other diseases in single meta-diseases.
Tarín Juan J et al. Reprod. Biol. Endocrinol. 2015 Apr 15. (1) 31
- Familial testicular germ cell tumors (FTGCT) - overview of a multidisciplinary etiologic study.
Greene MH, et al. Andrology. 2014 Oct 9.
sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017
Testicular Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Testicular Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Oct 26, 2017