Last Posted: Feb 22, 2018
- Application of Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism-Related Risk Estimates in Identification of Increased Genetic Susceptibility to Cardiovascular Diseases: A Literature Review.
Fiatal Szilvia et al. Frontiers in public health 2017 5358
- Genetic determinants of heart failure: facts and numbers.
Czepluch Frauke S et al. ESC heart failure 2018 Feb
- Association between single nucleotide polymorphism rs11057401 of CCDC92 gene and the risk of coronary heart disease (CHD).
Xiao Lingyan, et al. Lipids in health and disease 2018 2 (1) 28
- Effect of polymorphisms in the CD36 and STAT3 genes on different dietary interventions among patients with coronary artery disease: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
Portal Vera Lucia et al. Trials 2016 17(1) 437
- Genetic Origins of Tetralogy of Fallot.
Morgenthau Ari et al. Cardiology in review 26(2) 86-92
- Lack of association of tumor necrosis factor superfamily member 4 (TNFSF4) gene polymorphisms (rs3850641 and rs17568) with coronary heart disease and stroke: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Lu Jin Sen, et al. Anatolian journal of cardiology 2018 2 (2) 86-93