Testimonios de sobrevivientes de cáncer
Testimonios de sobrevivientes de cánceres ginecológicos
Testimonios sobre las pruebas de detección
Cancer Survivor Stories
CDC’s Stories of Survivorship
Gynecologic Cancer Survivor Stories
Breast Cancer in Young Women
Colorectal Cancer Personal Screening Stories
- I Have Liver Cancer, But You Don’t Have To: An illness caught Gary, 61, off guard in 2013. When doctors suggested he go for more tests, he knew his condition was more severe than he first guessed.
- My Personal Prescription for Surviving Cancer: George Hilliard explains that he had already survived two kinds of cancer when his doctor gave him the shocking news that he had prostate cancer.
- Being a Cancer Survivor Reminds Me Life Is Precious: Traci Ramirez shares what happened after she found a lump in her left breast.
- A Tan Is Not a Sign of Health: Sharon McKenna has had three melanomas surgically removed. Now, she teaches sun safety to kids.
- Knowing BRCA Changed My Life: Just months after a clean mammogram, in late 2007, Debbie Wasserman Schultz heard those terrible words, “You have breast cancer.”