June 23-30, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 23, 2016
- Health Behaviors and their Relationship with Disease Control in People Attending Genetic Clinics with a Family History of Breast or Colorectal Cancer.
Anderson Annie S et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Jun
- Identification of familial colorectal cancer and hereditary colorectal cancer syndromes through the Dutch population-screening program: results ofa pilot study.
van Erp Sanne J H et al. Scandinavian journal of gastroenterology 2016 Jun 1-6
- Bevacizumab Pharmacokinetics Influence Overall and Progression-Free Survival in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Patients.
Caulet Morgane, et al. Clinical pharmacokinetics 2016 6
- U.S. healthcare facilities have capacity to meet colorectal cancer screening goals
News Release, June 22, 2016
- Association of Vitamin D Receptor Gene Polymorphisms with Colorectal Cancer in a Saudi Arabian Population.
Alkhayal Khayal A, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (6) e0155236
- Frequent PIK3CA Mutations in Colorectal and Endometrial Tumors with 2 or More Somatic Mutations in Mismatch Repair Genes.
Cohen Stacey A, et al. Gastroenterology 2016 6
- Cholecystectomy and the risk of colorectal cancer by tumor mismatch repair deficiency status.
Shang Jie, et al. International journal of colorectal disease 2016 6
- Blood-Based Screening for Colon Cancer- A Disruptive Innovation or Simply a Disruption?
RB Parikh et al, JAMA June 16, 2016
- Colorectal Cancer Screening- Which Test Is Best?
JM Inadomi, JAMA Oncology, June 16, 2016
- Screening for Colorectal Cancer- US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement
JAMA June 15, 2016
- CCND1 G870A polymorphism and colorectal cancer risk: An updated meta-analysis.
Xu Xiao-Ming, et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2016 6 (6) 1078-1084
- Down-regulated and Commonly mutated ALPK1 in Lung and Colorectal Cancers.
Liao Hsien-Feng, et al. Scientific reports 2016 0 27350
- Efficacy of cetuximab-based chemotherapy in metastatic colorectal cancer according to RAS and BRAF mutation subgroups: A meta-analysis.
Lin L I, et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2016 6 (6) 1017-1024
- Is early response by (18)F-2-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose positron emission tomography-computed tomography a predictor of long-term outcome in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer?
Formiga Maria Nirvana da Cruz, et al. Journal of gastrointestinal oncology 2016 6 (3) 365-72
- Mutations of KRAS, NRAS, BRAF, EGFR, and PIK3CA genes in urachal carcinoma - occurence and prognostic significance.
Módos Orsolya, et al. Oncotarget 2016 6
- The genetic heterogeneity of colorectal cancer predisposition - guidelines for gene discovery.
Hahn M M, et al. Cellular oncology (Dordrecht) 2016 6
- Association of CpG island methylator phenotype and EREG/AREG methylation and expression in colorectal cancer.
Lee Michael S, et al. British journal of cancer 2016 6 (12) 1352-1361
- Comparison of KRAS mutation status between primary tumor and metastasis in Chinese colorectal cancer patients.
Li Zhe-Zhen, et al. Medical oncology (Northwood, London, England) 2016 7 (7) 71
- Efficacy and safety of a NiTi CAR 27 compression ring for end-to-end anastomosis compared with conventional staplers: A real-world analysis in Chinese colorectal cancer patients.
Lu Zhenhai, et al. Clinics (Sao Paulo, Brazil) 2016 5 (5) 264-270
- SNP rs16906252C>T is an expression and methylation quantitative trait locus associated with an increased risk of developing MGMT-methylated colorectal cancer.
Kuroiwa-Trzmielina Joice, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2016 6
- Family history matters.
Wood Marie E et al. Cancer 2016 Jun
- Understanding the contribution of family history to colorectal cancer risk and its clinical implications: A state-of-the-science review.
Lowery Jan T et al. Cancer 2016 Jun
- BRAF V600E mutation in metastatic colorectal cancer: methods of detection and correlation with clinical and pathologic features.
Roma Cristin, et al. Cancer biology & therapy 2016 6 0
- Copy number analysis of whole-genome data using BIC-seq2 and its application to detection of cancer susceptibility variants.
Xi Ruibin, et al. Nucleic acids research 2016 6
- Clinical Validation of Targeted Next Generation Sequencing for Colon and Lung Cancers.
D'Haene Nicky et al. PloS one 2015 10(9) e0138245
- CDH1 rs9929218 variant at 16q22.1 contributes to colorectal cancer susceptibility.
Han Peng, et al. Oncotarget 2016 6
- Clinical Significance of Long Non-Coding RNA CASC8 rs10505477 Polymorphism in Lung Cancer Susceptibility, Platinum-Based Chemotherapy Response, and Toxicity.
Hu Lei, et al. International journal of environmental research and public health 2016 0 (6)
- Novel Mutations in MLH1 and MSH2 Genes in Mexican Patients with Lynch Syndrome.
Moreno-Ortiz Jose Miguel, et al. Gastroenterology research and practice 2016 0 5278024
- Plasma 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, Vitamin D Binding Protein, and Risk of Colorectal Cancer in the Nurses' Health Study.
Song Mingyang, et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2016 5
- Increased incidence of FBXW7 and POLE proofreading domain mutations in young adult colorectal cancers.
Kothari Nishi, et al. Cancer 2016 5
- Human (3979)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (216)
- Pathogen (0)