June 23-30, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 25, 2016
- [Association study between candidate genes involved in cell-cell adhesion and non-syndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate in Chinese population].
Yuan Y, et al. Beijing da xue xue bao. Yi xue ban = Journal of Peking University. Health sciences 2016 6 (3) 403-8
- Exposure Enriched Case-Control (EECC) Design for the Assessment of Gene-Environment Interaction.
Huque Md Hamidul, et al. Genetic epidemiology 2016 6
- Review of the Gene-Environment Interaction Literature in Cancer: What Do We Know?
Simonds Naoko I et al. Genetic epidemiology 2016 Jul (5) 356-65
- Culture as a mediator of gene-environment interaction: Cultural consonance, childhood adversity, a 2A serotonin receptor polymorphism, and depression in urban Brazil.
Dressler William W, et al. Social science & medicine (1982) 2016 5 109-117
- Gene-environment interaction between the MMP9 C-1562T promoter variant and cigarette smoke in the pathogenesis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Stankovic Marija, et al. Environmental and molecular mutagenesis 2016 6
- Teacher-student relationships and adolescent behavioral engagement and rule-breaking behavior: The moderating role of dopaminergic genes.
De Laet Steven, et al. Journal of school psychology 2016 6 13-25
- Abnormal Methylation of Imprinted Genes and Cigarette Smoking: Assessment of Their Association With the Risk of Male Infertility.
Dong Hao, et al. Reproductive sciences (Thousand Oaks, Calif.) 2016 5
- Correlation between Helicobacter pylori infection and polymorphism of adiponectin gene promoter?-11391G/A, superoxide dismutase gene in?nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
Zhang Chaoxian, et al. Zhong nan da xue xue bao. Yi xue ban = Journal of Central South University. Medical sciences 2016 4 (4) 359-66
- What is the biological reality of gene-environment interaction estimates? An assessment of bias in developmental models.
Moore Sarah R, et al. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, and allied disciplines 2016 5
- The interaction of cultural consonance and a polymorphism in the 2A serotonin receptor in relation to depression in Brazil: failure to replicate previous findings.
Dressler William W, et al. American journal of human biology : the official journal of the Human Biology Council 2016 5
- Association Between RFC1 G80A Polymorphism and Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: a Review and Meta-Analysis of 10 Studies.
Forat-Yazdi M, et al. Iranian journal of pediatric hematology and oncology 2016 0 (1) 52-63
- Toxoplasma gondii exposure may modulate the influence of TLR2 genetic variation on bipolar disorder: a gene-environment interaction study.
Oliveira José, et al. International journal of bipolar disorders 2016 12 (1) 11
- Testing differential susceptibility: Plasticity genes, the social environment, and their interplay in adolescent response inhibition.
Richards Jennifer S, et al. The world journal of biological psychiatry : the official journal of the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry 2016 5 1-14
- Effect of GST variants on lung function following diesel exhaust and allergen co-exposure in a controlled human crossover study.
Zhang Xin, et al. Free radical biology & medicine 2016 5
- Narrative review of genes, environment, and cigarettes.
Do Elizabeth et al. Annals of medicine 2016 Apr 1-15
- Effects of interactions between environmental factors and KIF1B genetic variants on the risk of hepatocellular carcinoma in a Chinese cohort.
Chen Jun-Hu, et al. World journal of gastroenterology 2016 4 (16) 4183-90
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms of miR-149 gene rs2292832 contributes to the risk of hepatocellular carcinoma, but not overall cancer: a meta-analysis.
Jia Hongjun, et al. Minerva medica 2016 4
- Genetic Variants in the Bone Morphogenic Protein Gene Family Modify the Association between Residential Exposure to Traffic and Peripheral Arterial Disease.
Ward-Caviness Cavin K, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (4) e0152670
- Impact of apolipoprotein E gene polymorphism and additional gene-obesity interaction on type 2 diabetes risk in a Chinese Han old population.
Zheng Lei, et al. Obesity research & clinical practice 2016 4
- Two novel polymorphisms in PLCE1 are associated with the susceptibility to esophageal squamous cell carcinoma in Chinese population.
Qu Y, et al. Diseases of the esophagus : official journal of the International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus / I.S.D.E 2016 4
- Genetically reduced FAAH activity may be a risk for the development of anxiety and depression in persons with repetitive childhood trauma.
Lazary Judit, et al. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2016 3
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 (ALDH2) and alcohol dehydrogenase 1B (ADH1B) polymorphisms exacerbate bladder cancer risk associated with alcohol drinking: Gene-environment interaction.
Masaoka Hiroyujki, et al. Carcinogenesis 2016 3
- Development of a prediction model and estimation of cumulative risk for upper aerodigestive tract cancer on the basis of the aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 genotype and alcohol consumption in a Japanese population.
Koyanagi Yuriko N, et al. European journal of cancer prevention : the official journal of the European Cancer Prevention Organisation (ECP) 2016 2
- Geography, Genetics and Leading Causes of Death
CDC Blog Post
- Understanding Genetic and Environmental Causes of Human Disease
Shall we have pie or stew? CDC Blog Post
- G = E: What GWAS Can Tell Us about the Environment
SH Gage et al, PLOS Genetics, February 11, 2016
- Gene × Environment Determinants of Stress- and Anxiety-Related Disorders.
Sharma Sumeet et al. Annual review of psychology 2016 Jan 239-61
- Gene-environment interactions in psychopathology throughout early childhood: a systematic review.
Pinto Raquel Q et al. Psychiatric genetics 2015 Dec (6) 223-33
- Gene/environment interactions in the pathogenesis of autoimmunity: new insights on the role of Toll-like receptors.
Gianchecchi Elena et al. Autoimmunity reviews 2015 Nov (11) 971-83
- [Study on the interaction between matrix metalloproteinases gene polymorphism and central obesity in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease].
Wu Pengbo, et al. Zhonghua liu xing bing xue za zhi = Zhonghua liuxingbingxue zazhi 2015 12 (12) 1415-8
- CDC Information (2)
- CDC-Authored Pub (0)
- Human (4)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (15126)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (3)
- Pathogen (0)