June 16-23, 2016
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2016
- Survey Launch on Public Attitudes Toward Genomic Data Sharing
A Proffit, Bio IT World, June 2016
- A federated ecosystem for sharing genomic, clinical data
Global Alliance for Genomics and Health, Science, June 8, 2016
- Sharing genomic, clinical data
EMBL-EBI, June 2016
- Global Alliance for Genomics & Health Argues for Federated Data Ecosystem
BioIT World, June 9, 2016
- PLOS Genetics Data Sharing Policy: In Pursuit of Functional Utility.
Barsh Gregory S et al. PLoS genetics 2015 Dec 11(12) e1005716
- U.S. project launched to promote data sharing by cancer researchers
Reuters, June 6, 2016
- Ethical considerations in biobanks: how a public health ethics perspective sheds new light on old controversies.
Virani Alice Hawkins et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2015 Jun 24(3) 428-32
- Patient and interest organizations' views on personalized medicine: a qualitative study.
Budin-Ljøsne Isabelle et al. BMC medical ethics 2016 17(1) 28
- International Charter of principles for sharing bio-specimens and data.
Published on 2015 by
- The Ohio Plan to Prevent Heart Disease and Stroke 2008-2012
Disease: Heart Disease|Stroke|Familial Hypercholesterolemia; Type: Data|Policy|Program; State: Ohio
- BRCA 1/2 Surveillance in Michigan, 2008-2012[PDF 772.97 KB]
Disease: Breast Cancer|Ovarian Cancer; Type: Data|Program; State: Michigan
- Data sharing in stem cell translational science: policy statement by the International Stem Cell Forum Ethics Working Party.
Published on 2015 by International Stem Cell Forum Ethics Working Party
- Association of the OPRM1 Variant rs1799971 (A118G) with Non-Specific Liability to Substance Dependence in a Collaborative de novo Meta-Analysis of European-Ancestry Cohorts.
Schwantes-An Tae-Hwi, et al. Behavior genetics 2015 9
- Inter-laboratory comparison of multi-locus variable-number tandem repeat analysis (MLVA) for verocytotoxin-producing Escherichia coli O157 to facilitate data sharing.
Holmes A, Perry N, Willshaw G, Hanson M, Allison L.Epidemiology and infection 2015 Jan (1) 104-7
- Folic acid supplementation use and the MTHFR C677T polymorphism in orofacial clefts etiology: An individual participant data pooled-analysis.
Butali Azeez, et al. Birth defects research. Part A, Clinical and molecular teratology 2013 8 (8) 509-14
- The FTO A/T polymorphism and elite athletic performance: a study involving three groups of European athletes.
Eynon Nir, et al. PloS one 2013 0 (4) e60570
- Human (3)
- Pathogen (0)
- Human (13)
- Pathogen (0)