- Evaluating novel diagnostics in an outbreak setting: lessons learned from Ebola.
Pollock Nira R et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Mar
- West African Ebola Virus Strains: Unstable and Ready to Invade?
Basler Christopher F et al. Cell host & microbe 2017 Mar (3) 316-318
- Ebola Virus RNA in Semen from an HIV-Positive Survivor of Ebola.
Purpura Lawrence J et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Apr (4)
- A polymorphism within the internal fusion loop of the Ebola virus glycoprotein modulates host cell entry.
Hoffmann Markus et al. Journal of virology 2017 Feb
- Spatial and temporal dynamics of superspreading events in the 2014-2015 West Africa Ebola epidemic.
Lau Max S Y et al. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2017 Feb
domingo, 19 de marzo de 2017
EBOLA § https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.