- Ebola virus persistence in breast milk after no reported illness: a likely source of virus transmission from mother to child.
Sissoko Daouda et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 Dec
- Novel activities by ebolavirus and marburgvirus interferon antagonists revealed using a standardized in vitro reporter system.
Guito Jonathan C et al. Virology 2016 Dec 501147-165
- Ebola Virus Replication and Disease Without Immunopathology in Mice Expressing Transgenes to Support Human Myeloid and Lymphoid Cell Engraftment.
Spengler Jessica R et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2016 Sep
- Plasmodium Parasitemia Associated With Increased Survival in Ebola Virus-Infected Patients.
Rosenke Kyle et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 Aug
- Preliminary Evaluation of the Effect of Investigational Ebola Virus Disease Treatments on Viral Genome Sequences.
Whitmer Shannon L M et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2016 Aug
domingo, 19 de marzo de 2017
EBOLA § https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.