- Ebola Virus RNA in Semen from an HIV-Positive Survivor of Ebola.
Purpura Lawrence J et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Apr (4)
- Ebola virus persistence in breast milk after no reported illness: a likely source of virus transmission from mother to child.
Sissoko Daouda et al. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America 2016 Dec
- Lassa and Ebola virus inhibitors identified using minigenome and recombinant virus reporter systems.
Welch Stephen R et al. Antiviral research 2016 Oct
- Ebola Virus Replication and Disease Without Immunopathology in Mice Expressing Transgenes to Support Human Myeloid and Lymphoid Cell Engraftment.
Spengler Jessica R et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2016 Sep
- Ebola Virus Disease Diagnostics, Sierra Leone: Analysis of Real-time Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction Values for Clinical Blood and Oral Swab Specimens.
Erickson Bobbie R et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2016 Aug
domingo, 19 de marzo de 2017
EBOLA § https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.