- Tuberculosis is changing.
Walker Timothy M et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2017 Mar
- pncA Gene Mutations Associated with Pyrazinamide Resistance in Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis, South Africa and Georgia.
Allana Salim et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Mar (3) 491-495
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis Infection among Asian Elephants in Captivity.
Simpson Gary et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Mar (3) 513-516
- New Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex Sublineage, Brazzaville, Congo.
Malm Sven et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Mar (3) 423-429
- Real-time sequencing of Mycobacterium tuberculosis: are we there yet?
Lee Robyn S et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Mar
lunes, 27 de marzo de 2017
TUBERCULOSIS || https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do | TUBERCULOSIS
Last Posted: Mar-24-2017 8AM
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.