- pncA Gene Mutations Associated with Pyrazinamide Resistance in Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis, South Africa and Georgia.
Allana Salim et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Mar 23(3) 491-495
- Molecular, Spatial, and Field Epidemiology Suggesting TB Transmission in Community, Not Hospital, Gaborone, Botswana.
Surie Diya et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Mar 23(3) 487-490
- Transmission of Extensively Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis in South Africa.
Shah N Sarita et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 376(3) 243-253
- Clinical Pharmacogenetic Testing and Application: Laboratory Medicine Clinical Practice Guidelines.
Kim Sollip et al. Annals of laboratory medicine 2017 Mar 37(2) 180-193
- Xpert MTB/RIF Assay shows faster clearance of M. tuberculosis DNA with higher rifapentine exposure.
Jayakumar A et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Oct
lunes, 27 de marzo de 2017
TUBERCULOSIS || https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do | TUBERCULOSIS
Last Posted: Mar-24-2017 8AM
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.