- [Research advances in the relationship between polymorphisms in pattern recognition receptor gene and susceptibility to aspergillus].
Zhonghua jie he he hu xi za zhi = Zhonghua jiehe he huxi zazhi = Chinese journal of tuberculosis and respiratory diseases 2017 Mar 40 (3): 227-230.
He Q, Li H X, Zhou
- Association of mannose-binding lectin gene polymorphisms with the development of pulmonary tuberculosis in China.
BMC infectious diseases 2017 Mar 17 (1): 210.
Guo Yan-Ling, Liu Yang, Ban Wu-Juan, Sun Qi, Shi Guang-
- Evaluation of TNF-alpha gene (G308A) and MBL2 gene codon 54 polymorphisms in Turkish patients with tuberculosis.
Journal of infection and public health 2017 Feb .
Ceylan Esma, Karkucak Mutlu, Coban Hikmet, Karadag Mehmet, Yakut Tahs
- Certain Polymorphisms in SP110 Gene Confer Susceptibility to Tuberculosis: A Comprehensive Review and Updated Meta-Analysis.
Yonsei medical journal 2017 Jan 58 (1): 165-173.
Zhang Shuai, Wang Xue Bin, Han Ya Di, Wang Chen, Zhou Ye, Zheng Fa
- The IL-17A rs2275913 single nucleotide polymorphism is associated with protection to tuberculosis but related to higher disease severity in Argentina.
Scientific reports 2017 Jan 7 40666.
Rolandelli A, Hernández Del Pino R E, Pellegrini J M, Tateosian N L, Amiano N O, de la Barrera S, Casco N, Gutiérrez M, Palmero D J, García V
lunes, 27 de marzo de 2017
TUBERCULOSIS || https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do | TUBERCULOSIS
Last Posted: Mar-24-2017 8AM
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology