- pncA Gene Mutations Associated with Pyrazinamide Resistance in Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis, South Africa and Georgia.
Allana Salim et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Mar (3) 491-495
- Transmission of Extensively Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis in South Africa.
Shah N Sarita et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 Jan (3) 243-253
- Xpert MTB/RIF Assay shows faster clearance of M. tuberculosis DNA with higher rifapentine exposure.
Jayakumar A et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Oct
- Validation of genotype cluster investigations for Mycobacterium tuberculosis: application results for 44 clusters from four heterogeneous United States jurisdictions.
Teeter Larry D et al. BMC infectious diseases 2016 Oct (1) 594
- Clinical Impact on Tuberculosis Treatment Outcomes of Discordance Between Molecular and Growth-Based Assays for Rifampin Resistance, California 2003-2013.
Shah Neha S et al. Open forum infectious diseases 2016 Sep 3(3) ofw150
lunes, 27 de marzo de 2017
TUBERCULOSIS || https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do | TUBERCULOSIS
Last Posted: Mar-24-2017 8AM
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.