Last Posted: Apr 07, 2017
- ALDH2 polymorphism and alcohol-related cancers in Asians: a public health perspective.
Chang Jeffrey S et al. Journal of biomedical science 2017 Mar (1) 19
- Personalized Medicine of Alcohol Addiction: Pharmacogenomics and beyond.
Manolopoulos Vangelis George et al. Current pharmaceutical biotechnology 2017 Feb
- Learning from Latino voices: Focus Groups' Insights on Participation in Genetic Research.
Martinez Priscilla et al. The American journal on addictions 2017 Apr
- Clinical importance of pharmacogenetics in the treatment of hepatitis C virus infection.
Kamal Adina Maria et al. Romanian journal of morphology and embryology = Revue roumaine de morphologie et embryologie 2016 57(2 Suppl) 675-680
- Can Communicating Personalised Disease Risk Promote Healthy Behaviour Change? A Systematic Review of Systematic Reviews.
French David P et al. Annals of behavioral medicine : a publication of the Society of Behavioral Medicine 2017 Mar
- Genetics and Other Risk Factors for Past Concussions in Active-Duty Soldiers.
Dretsch Michael N et al. Journal of neurotrauma 2017 Feb 34(4) 869-875
- Epigenetics studies of fetal alcohol spectrum disorder: where are we now?
Lussier Alexandre A et al. Epigenomics 2017 Mar 9(3) 291-311
- Impact of self-reported data on the acquisition of multi-generational family history and lifestyle factors among women seen in a high-risk breast screening program: a focus on modifiable risk factors and genetic referral.
Rosenberger Laura H et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 Jan
- DNA methylation and alcohol use disorders: Progress and challenges.
Zhang Huiping et al. The American journal on addictions 2016 Oct
- The genetics of alcohol dependence and alcohol-related liver disease.
Stickel Felix et al. Journal of hepatology 2017 Jan 66(1) 195-211
- The Role of BRCA2 Mutation Status as Diagnostic, Predictive, and Prognosis Biomarker for Pancreatic Cancer.
Martinez-Useros Javier et al. BioMed research international 2016 20161869304
- Overview of the Genetics of Alcohol Use Disorder.
Tawa Elisabeth A et al. Alcohol and alcoholism (Oxford, Oxfordshire) 2016 Sep (5) 507-14
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Surgeon General's Report on Alcohol, Drugs, and Health.
Murthy Vivek H et al. JAMA 2016 Nov
- The Surgeon General Report on Alcohol, Drugs and Health
Surgeon General, HHS, November 2016
- Surgeon Generals Report on Alcohol, Drugs, and Health
VH Murthy, JAMA, November 17, 2016