- Finding the Genes of Depression
F Addison, Front Line Genomics, April 2017,
- Development of a 22q11DS psycho-educational programme: exploration of the views, concerns and educational needs of parents caring for children or adolescents with 22q11DS in relation to mental health issues.
Alugo T et al. Child: care, health and development 2017 Mar
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of genetic studies of late-life depression.
Tsang Ruby S M et al. Neuroscience and biobehavioral reviews 2017 Apr 75129-139
- Risk Perception and Psychological Distress in Genetic Counselling for Hereditary Breast and/or Ovarian Cancer.
Cicero G et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Does maternal mental well-being in pregnancy impact the early human epigenome?
Ryan Joanne et al. Epigenomics 2017 Mar 9(3) 313-332
sábado, 8 de abril de 2017
Depression :: https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do :: Depression
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.