- National Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) Registry -- Impact, Challenges, and Future Directions
CDC Public Health Grand Rounds, April 18, 2017
- Genetics insight into the amyotrophic lateral sclerosis/frontotemporal dementia spectrum.
Ji Ai-Ling et al. Journal of medical genetics 2017 Jan
- Gene discovery in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: implications for clinical management.
Al-Chalabi Ammar et al. Nature reviews. Neurology 2017 Feb 13(2) 96-104
- Genetic testing in ALS: A survey of current practices.
Vajda Alice et al. Neurology 2017 Feb
- Use of Genetic Testing in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis by Neurologists.
Arthur Karissa C et al. JAMA neurology 2016 Nov
sábado, 8 de abril de 2017
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis | Current|Update|Genomics|CDC
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.