Last Posted: Apr 06, 2017
- Autism: Why Act Early?
- Autism genetics: opportunities and challenges for clinical translation.
Vorstman Jacob A S et al. Nature reviews. Genetics 2017 Mar
- Role of Genetics in the Etiology of Autistic Spectrum Disorder: Towards a Hierarchical Diagnostic Strategy.
Robert Cyrille et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Mar 18(3)
- The genetic basis of cerebral palsy.
Fahey Michael C et al. Developmental medicine and child neurology 2017 Jan
- Autism genetics: opportunities and challenges for clinical translation
JAS Vorstman et al, Nature Rev Genetics, March 2017
- "Set in Stone" or "Ray of Hope": Parents' Beliefs About Cause and Prognosis After Genomic Testing of Children Diagnosed with ASD.
Reiff Marian et al. Journal of autism and developmental disorders 2017 Feb
- Genetic Testing for Autism Spectrum Disorder is Lacking Evidence of Cost-Effectiveness. A Systematic Review.
Ziegler Andreas et al. Methods of information in medicine 2017 Feb
- Targeted sequencing identifies 91 neurodevelopmental-disorder risk genes with autism and developmental-disability biases
Nature, HAF Stessman et al, February 13, 2017
- Clinical Utility of a Comprehensive, Whole Genome CMA Testing Platform in Pediatrics: A Prospective Randomized Controlled Trial of Simulated Patients in Physician Practices.
Peabody John et al. PloS one 2016 11(12) e0169064
- Genetic testing among Spanish pediatric neurologists: Knowledge, attitudes and practices.
Domínguez-Carral J et al. European journal of medical genetics 2016 Nov
- Autism genetics - an overview.
Yin Jiani et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2016 Oct
- Autism study finds early intervention has lasting effects
H Ledford, Nature News, October 25, 2016
- If genetic variation could talk: What genomic data may teach us about the importance of gene expression regulation in the genetics of autism.
Yeh Erika et al. Molecular and cellular probes 2016 Oct
- In Search of Autism's Roots.
Gross Liza et al. PLoS biology 2016 Sep (9) e2000958
- Chromosomal microarray testing in adults with intellectual disability presenting with comorbid psychiatric disorders.
Wolfe Kate et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2016 Sep
- DNA methylation signature of human fetal alcohol spectrum disorder.
Portales-Casamar Elodie et al. Epigenetics & chromatin 2016 925