- Use of BRCA Mutation Test in the U.S., 2004-2014.
Guo Fangjian et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2017 Mar
- A Psychological Perspective on Factors Predicting Prophylactic Salpingo-Oophorectomy in a Sample of Italian Women from the General Population. Results from a Hypothetical Study in the Context of BRCA Mutations.
Gavaruzzi Teresa et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- The Impact of Mental Illness on Uptake of Genetic Counseling for Hereditary Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer in a Multiethnic Cohort of Breast Cancer Patients.
Ackerman Marra G et al. The breast journal 2017 Mar
- Risk of breast cancer after a diagnosis of ovarian cancer in BRCA mutation carriers: Is preventive mastectomy warranted?
McGee Jacob et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Mar
- The effect of a celebrity health disclosure on demand for health care: trends in BRCA testing and subsequent health services use.
Roberts Megan C et al. Journal of community genetics 2017 Mar
domingo, 2 de abril de 2017
BRCA ▲ https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do | BRCA
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.