Last Posted: Mar 30, 2017
- Clinical utility of a self-administered questionnaire for assessment of hereditary gynecologic cancer.
Masuda Kenta et al. Japanese journal of clinical oncology 2017 Dec 1-6
- The Impact of Mental Illness on Uptake of Genetic Counseling for Hereditary Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer in a Multiethnic Cohort of Breast Cancer Patients.
Ackerman Marra G et al. The breast journal 2017 Mar
- Use of BRCA Mutation Test in the U.S., 2004-2014.
Guo Fangjian et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2017 Mar
- Genetic anticipation in BRCA1/BRCA2 families after controlling for ascertainment bias and cohort effect.
Guindalini Rodrigo Santa Cruz et al. Cancer 2016 122(12) 1913-20
- Risk of breast cancer after a diagnosis of ovarian cancer in BRCA mutation carriers: Is preventive mastectomy warranted?
McGee Jacob et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Mar
- Risk Perception and Psychological Distress in Genetic Counselling for Hereditary Breast and/or Ovarian Cancer.
Cicero G et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- [Clinical Management of HBOC in Our Hospital].
Nomura Hidetaka et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2017 Feb 44(2) 116-120
- [Genetic Counseling of HBOC and Japanese Organization of HBOC].
Fukushima Yoshimitsu et al. Gan to kagaku ryoho. Cancer & chemotherapy 2017 Feb 44(2) 107-110
- Pedigree and BRCA gene analysis in breast cancer patients to identify hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome to prevent morbidity and mortality of disease in Indian population.
Darooei Mina et al. Tumour biology : the journal of the International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine 2017 Feb 39(2) 1010428317694303
- Cost-effectiveness of risk-reducing surgeries in preventing hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Schrauder Michael G et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Feb 32186-191
- Moving towards population-based genetic risk prediction for ovarian cancer.
Rahman Belinda et al. BJOG : an international journal of obstetrics and gynaecology 2017 Feb
- Prevalence of BRCA1 and BRCA2 large genomic rearrangements in Tunisian high risk breast/ovarian cancer families: Implications for genetic testing.
Riahi Aouatef et al. Cancer genetics 2017 Jan 21022-27
- Recruiting families at risk for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer from a statewide cancer registry: a methodological study.
Katapodi Maria C et al. Cancer causes & control : CCC 2017 Feb
- The association between prognosis of breast cancer and first-degree family history of breast or ovarian cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Song Jun-Long et al. Familial cancer 2017 Feb
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation predictions using the BRCAPRO and Myriad models in Korean ovarian cancer patients.
Eoh Kyung Jin et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Feb
- Early Detection of Ovarian Cancer using the Risk of Ovarian Cancer Algorithm with Frequent CA125 Testing in Women at Increased Familial Risk - Combined Results from Two Screening Trials.
Skates Steven J et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2017 Jan