Last Posted: Apr 20, 2017
- When to Tell Daughters About a Genetic Breast Cancer Risk
JW Harris, NY Times, April 20, 2017
- A Cost-Effectiveness Evaluation of Germline BRCA1 and BRCA2 Testing in UK Women with Ovarian Cancer.
Eccleston Anthony et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Apr 20(4) 567-576
- A Multigene Test Could Cost-Effectively Help Extend Life Expectancy for Women at Risk of Hereditary Breast Cancer.
Li Yonghong et al. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research 2017 Apr 20(4) 547-555
- Adjuvant treatment recommendations for patients with ER-positive/HER2-negative early breast cancer by Swiss tumor boards using the 21-gene recurrence score (SAKK 26/10).
Pestalozzi Bernhard C et al. BMC cancer 2017 Apr 17(1) 265
- An Analysis of Oncotype DX Recurrence Scores and Clinicopathologic Characteristics in Invasive Lobular Breast Cancer.
Felts Jesse L et al. The breast journal 2017 Jan
- An exploration of Australian psychologists' role in assessing women considering risk-reducing or contralateral prophylactic mastectomy.
Braude Lucy et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Apr 32105-111
- Associations Between Cancer Predisposition Testing Panel Genes and Breast Cancer.
Couch Fergus J et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Apr
- Breast cancer screening of pregnant and breastfeeding women with BRCA mutations.
Carmichael Harris et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 Apr 162(2) 225-230
- Characteristics of BRCA1/2 mutations carriers including large genomic rearrangements in high risk breast cancer patients.
Park Boyoung et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 May 163(1) 139-150
- Gaps in Incorporating Germline Genetic Testing Into Treatment Decision-Making for Early-Stage Breast Cancer.
Kurian Allison W et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Apr JCO2016716480
- Genetic Testing in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer: Room for Improvement.
Ahn Soojin et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Apr JCO2017728816
- Impact of Oncotype DX breast Recurrence Score testing on adjuvant chemotherapy use in early breast cancer: Real world experience in Greater Manchester, UK.
Loncaster J et al. European journal of surgical oncology : the journal of the European Society of Surgical Oncology and the British Association of Surgical Oncology 2017 May 43(5) 931-937
- Multigene Panel Testing and Breast Cancer Risk: Is It Time to Scale Down?
Obeid Elias I et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Apr
- Oncotype Dx recurrence score among BRCA1/2 germline mutation carriers with hormone receptors positive breast cancer.
Halpern Naama et al. International journal of cancer 2017 May 140(9) 2145-2149
- Online self-test identifies women at high familial breast cancer risk in population-based breast cancer screening without inducing anxiety or distress.
van Erkelens A et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2017 Apr 7845-52
- Patient and medical barriers preclude uptake of tamoxifen preventative therapy in women with a strong family history.
Skandarajah Anita R et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Apr 3293-97