- International Developments in the Care of Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Where Now and Where to Next?
Pang Jing et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2016 May 23(5) 505-19
- Clinical and molecular aspects of familial hypercholesterolemia in Ibero-American countries.
Santos Raul D et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 11(1) 160-166
- Familial hypercholesterolemia in the Czech Republic: more than 17 years of systematic screening within the MedPed project.
Vrablík M et al. Physiological research 2017 Apr 66(Supplementum 1) S1-S9
- Cost-effectiveness of a cascade screening program for the early detection of familial hypercholesterolemia.
Lázaro Pablo et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 11(1) 260-271
- Design of the Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Australasia Network Registry: Creating Opportunities for Greater International Collaboration.
Bellgard Matthew I et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2017 Mar
lunes, 24 de abril de 2017
Familial Hypercholesterolemia | https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do | Familial Hypercholesterolemia
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.