Last Posted: Apr 06, 2017
- Finding the Genes of Depression
F Addison, Front Line Genomics, April 2017,
- Development of a 22q11DS psycho-educational programme: exploration of the views, concerns and educational needs of parents caring for children or adolescents with 22q11DS in relation to mental health issues.
Alugo T et al. Child: care, health and development 2017 Mar
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of genetic studies of late-life depression.
Tsang Ruby S M et al. Neuroscience and biobehavioral reviews 2017 Apr 75129-139
- Pharmacogenomic aspects of bipolar disorder: An update.
Budde M et al. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology 2017 Mar
- Risk Perception and Psychological Distress in Genetic Counselling for Hereditary Breast and/or Ovarian Cancer.
Cicero G et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Mar
- Does maternal mental well-being in pregnancy impact the early human epigenome?
Ryan Joanne et al. Epigenomics 2017 Mar 9(3) 313-332
- A comparison between Lynch syndrome and sporadic colorectal cancer survivors' satisfaction with their healthcare providers.
Burton-Chase Allison M et al. Cancer medicine 2017 Feb
- Recruiting families at risk for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer from a statewide cancer registry: a methodological study.
Katapodi Maria C et al. Cancer causes & control : CCC 2017 Feb
- Anxiety and depression symptoms among women attending group-based patient education courses for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Listøl Wenche et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2017 152
- Does Pharmacogenomic Testing Improve Clinical Outcomes for Major Depressive Disorder? A Systematic Review of Clinical Trials and Cost-Effectiveness Studies.
Rosenblat Joshua D et al. The Journal of clinical psychiatry 2017 Jan
- 23andMe, Big Data, and the Genetics of Depression.
Abbasi Jennifer et al. JAMA 2017 Jan 317(1) 14-16
- Clinical Pharmacogenetic Testing and Application: Laboratory Medicine Clinical Practice Guidelines.
Kim Sollip et al. Annals of laboratory medicine 2017 Mar 37(2) 180-193
- Associations between genetics, medical status, physical exercise and psychological well-being in adults with cystic fibrosis.
Backström-Eriksson Lena et al. BMJ open respiratory research 2016 3(1) e000141
- Effect on perceived control and psychological distress of genetic knowledge in women with breast cancer receiving a BRCA1/2 test result.
Brédart Anne et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2016 Nov 31121-127
- Factors Related to Genetic Testing in Adults at Risk for Huntington Disease: The Prospective Huntington At-Risk Observational Study (PHAROS).
Quaid Kimberly A et al. Clinical genetics 2016 Oct
- Interventions for patients and caregivers to improve knowledge of sickle cell disease and recognition of its related complications.
Asnani Monika R et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2016 Oct 10CD011175