- Transmission of Hepatitis A Virus through Combined Liver-Small Intestine-Pancreas Transplantation.
Foster Monique A et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Apr (4) 590-596
- Hepatitis B serological markers and plasma DNA concentrations: baseline results from the DART trial.
Price Huw et al. AIDS (London, England) 2017 Mar
- Implications of hepatitis C virus subtype 1a migration patterns for virus genetic sequencing policies in Italy.
Cuypers Lize et al. BMC evolutionary biology 2017 Mar (1) 70
- Hepatitis A outbreak among men who have sex with men (MSM) predominantly linked with the EuroPride, the Netherlands, July 2016 to February 2017.
Freidl Gudrun S et al. Euro surveillance : bulletin Europeen sur les maladies transmissibles = European communicable disease bulletin 2017 Feb (8)
- Characterization of HCV envelope diversification from acute to chronic infection using SMRT sequencing within a sexually-transmitted hepatitis C virus cluster.
Ho Cynthia K Y et al. Journal of virology 2017 Jan
sábado, 8 de abril de 2017
Hepatitis, Genomics & Public Health
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.