- Genome Sequence of a Genotype 2 Hepatitis E Virus World Health Organization Reference Strain.
Kaiser Marco et al. Genome announcements 2017 Feb 5(7)
- Increased Mitochondrial Genetic Diversity in Persons Infected With Hepatitis C Virus.
Campo David S et al. Cellular and molecular gastroenterology and hepatology 2016 Sep 2(5) 676-684
- Permissive, in vitro replication of hepatitis B virus genotype E.
Ji Xin et al. Journal of virological methods 2017 Jan
- The effect of phylogenetic signal reduction on genotyping of hepatitis E viruses of the species Orthohepevirus A.
Purdy Michael A et al. Archives of virology 2016 Nov
- Infection With Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 3 is an Independent Risk Factor for End-stage Liver Disease, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, and Liver-related Death.
McMahon Brian J et al. Clinical gastroenterology and hepatology : the official clinical practice journal of the American Gastroenterological Association 2016 Oct
sábado, 8 de abril de 2017
Hepatitis, Genomics & Public Health
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.