Last Posted: Apr 20, 2017
- International Developments in the Care of Familial Hypercholesterolemia: Where Now and Where to Next?
Pang Jing et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2016 May 23(5) 505-19
- Genetic testing for familial hypercholesterolaemia is essential in individuals with high LDL cholesterol: who does it in the world?
Nordestgaard Børge G et al. European heart journal 2017 Apr
- Evolocumab for Treating Primary Hypercholesterolaemia and Mixed Dyslipidaemia: An Evidence Review Group Perspective of a NICE Single Technology Appraisal.
Carroll Christopher et al. PharmacoEconomics 2017 May (5) 537-547
- Genetic Architecture of Familial Hypercholesterolaemia
M Sharifi et al, Curr Cardio Reports, May 2017
- Clinical and molecular aspects of familial hypercholesterolemia in Ibero-American countries.
Santos Raul D et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 11(1) 160-166
- Cost-effectiveness of a cascade screening program for the early detection of familial hypercholesterolemia.
Lázaro Pablo et al. Journal of clinical lipidology 11(1) 260-271
- Familial hypercholesterolemia in the Czech Republic: more than 17 years of systematic screening within the MedPed project.
Vrablík M et al. Physiological research 2017 Apr 66(Supplementum 1) S1-S9
- Cost effectiveness of cascade testing for familial hypercholesterolaemia, based on data from familial hypercholesterolaemia services in the UK.
Kerr Marion et al. European heart journal 2017 Apr
- Screening for familial hypercholesterolaemia in childhood: Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC).
Futema Marta et al. Atherosclerosis 2017 Mar 26047-55
- Design of the Familial Hypercholesterolaemia Australasia Network Registry: Creating Opportunities for Greater International Collaboration.
Bellgard Matthew I et al. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis 2017 Mar
- New Collaboration Improves Access to Treatment for Familial Hypercholesteremia (FH) Patients Most at Risk for Early Heart Attacks and Death
PRNewswire, March 15, 2017
- ScreenPro FH - Screening Project for Familial Hypercholesterolemia in Central, Southern and Eastern Europe: Rationale and Design.
Ce?ka Richard et al. Vnitrni lekarstvi 2017 63(1) 43-48
- Child-Parent Familial Hypercholesterolemia Screening in Primary Care.
Hingorani Aroon D et al. The New England journal of medicine 2017 376(5) 499
- Cost-effectiveness of a cascade screening program for the early detection of familial hypercholesterolemia
P Lazaro et al., J Clin Lipidology, February 2017.
- The role of registries and genetic databases in familial hypercholesterolemia.
Kindt Iris et al. Current opinion in lipidology 2017 Feb
- Analysis of Children and Adolescents with Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Minicocci Ilenia et al. The Journal of pediatrics 2017 Feb