- Vaginal Microbiome and Its Relationship to Behavior, Sexual Health, and Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
Lewis Felicia M T et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017 Mar
- The genetic background of inflammatory bowel disease: from correlation to causality.
Uniken Venema Werna Tc et al. The Journal of pathology 2017 Jan 241(2) 146-158
- Restoring the Duality between Principal Components of a Distance Matrix and Linear Combinations of Predictors, with Application to Studies of the Microbiome.
Satten Glen A et al. PloS one 2017 12(1) e0168131
- The Microbiome and Risk for Obesity and Diabetes
AL Komaroff, JAMA, December 22, 2016
- Metagenomics of two severe foodborne outbreaks provides diagnostic signatures and signs of co-infection not attainable by traditional methods.
Huang Andrew D et al. Applied and environmental microbiology 2016 Nov
domingo, 16 de abril de 2017
MICROBIOME || https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do || MICROBIOME
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.