- Severe infections emerge from the microbiome by adaptive evolution
Young BC, et al. bioRxiv, Mar 14, 2017.
- Phylogenetic factorization of compositional data yields lineage-level associations in microbiome datasets.
Washburne Alex D et al. PeerJ 2017 e2969
- The role of the microbiome in human health and disease: an introduction for clinicians
Young VB. BMJ, March 15, 2017.
- The shape of the microbiome in early life.
von Mutius Erika et al. Nature medicine 2017 Mar (3) 274-275
- Intestinal dysbiosis in preterm infants preceding necrotizing enterocolitis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Pammi Mohan et al. Microbiome 2017 Mar (1) 31
domingo, 16 de abril de 2017
MICROBIOME || https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do || MICROBIOME
From From Advanced Molecular Detection Clips Database
This database includes published scientific literature, popular press articles, tools, and databases on the emerging role of pathogen genomics and host-pathogen interactions in infectious disease control and prevention. It includes information on methods, evolution and pathogenicity, detection and diagnosis, outbreaks, epidemiology and transmission, antimicrobials, and vaccines and host-pathogen interactions.