- Evaluation of Urinary DNA Methylation as a Marker for Recurrent Bladder Cancer: a Two-Center Prospective Study.
Shindo Tetsuya et al. Urology 2017 Nov
- Precision medicine for urothelial bladder cancer: update on tumour genomics and immunotherapy.
Felsenstein Kenneth M et al. Nature reviews. Urology 2017 Nov
- Clinical Proteomics for Precision Medicine: The Bladder Cancer Case.
Latosinska Agnieszka et al. Proteomics. Clinical applications 2017 Oct
- Recommendations and proposed guidelines for assessing the cumulative evidence on joint effects of genes and environments on cancer occurrence in humans.
Boffetta Paolo et al. International journal of epidemiology 2012 Jun 41(3) 686-704
- Association Between Telomere Length and Risk of Cancer and Non-Neoplastic Diseases: A Mendelian Randomization Study.
et al. JAMA oncology 2017 Feb
- A Prospective Blinded Evaluation of Urine-DNA Testing for Detection of Urothelial Bladder Carcinoma in Patients with Gross Hematuria.
Dahmcke Christina M et al. European urology 2016 Jul
- The role of microRNAs in bladder cancer.
Enokida Hideki et al. Investigative and clinical urology 2016 Jun S60-76
- Circulating Tumor Cells as Potential Biomarkers in Bladder Cancer.
Alva Ajjai et al. The Journal of urology 2015 Sep (3) 790-8
- Emerging Bladder Cancer Biomarkers and Targets of Therapy.
Netto George J et al. The Urologic clinics of North America 2016 Feb (1) 63-76
- Genetic subtypes of invasive bladder cancer.
McConkey David J et al. Current opinion in urology 2015 Sep (5) 449-58
sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017
Bladder Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Bladder Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Dec 07, 2017